Closings and Updates
As we are well aware, many facilities are closing due to the COVID-19 (caronavirus). These closures are having an impact on our meeting spaces. The following is a partial list of meetings currently affected. If you have announcements of other closures not covered here or in the meeting list, please forward them to email@example.com, and the web developer will update this list as soon as possible.
The following in-person meetings are cancelled until further notice:
- All meetings @ Riverside Behavioral Center in Hampton
- All Meetings in Williamsburg
- All Meetings in Gloucester
- My Sister’s Keeper @ 5:30 on Tuesday
- Let’s Recover Together @ 8:15 on Tuesday
- We Do Recover @ 7 PM on Thursday
- Change We Must @ 6:30 on Friday
- Surrender to Live @ 9:30 AM Sunday
- A Gift Called Life @ 7 PM on Sunday
- Trust the Process @ 9:30 AM Monday thru Friday
- The Out of Ordinary Meeting @ 7:30 PM White Marsh Baptist Church
- Closer To Home @ 7:30 PM Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
However; this meeting will meet at another location.
Contact Craig W. or Nicole T. for the location.